Waterjet Programming and Nesting Software
JETCAM Expert Supports all major waterjet machines including OMAX, Maxiem, Flow, Jet-Edge, Bystronic, Ingersoll Rand, Mitsubishi, and more.
CNC Waterjet cutting machine with JETCAM CADCAM programming system JETCAM has developed numerous features specifically for waterjet optimization, including automatic lead-in and lead out selection and positioning, automatic tabbing (micro-joints), automatic common edge cutting, automatic cut quality assignment, automatic path optimization, automatic skeleton destruction, new high performance nesting algorithms and many, many more features.
Main Features & Options for Waterjet
- Ability to preserve cut qualities assigned in CAD layers if desired
- Intelligent optimized lead-ins
- Common Cutting automatically or interactively (Like parts only or any parts; dramatically reduces time and consumables)
- Mass skeletal destruction
- Multi format CAD input support for DXF, DWG, IGES, ORD, and 3D CAD systems such as Solidworks, Inventor, PRO/E, SolidEdge, Catia, etc.
- Comprehensive imported geometry 'healing' facility
- Automatic micro joints, lead-ins, lead outs, loops etc
- Interactive nesting (arrays, free-hand, bump nesting)
- Part in Part Nesting
- Materials and orders databases module for materials stock/order handling or interface to external ERP/MRP applications.
- Automatic processing of CAD files through to CNC programs
- Remote control processing (RCP) for full hands-off automation
- Complete interaction or automation at every level of programming
- Support for virtually every routing, cutting, profiling & punching machine available
- Highest Material Usage Efficiency using JETCAM's new High Performance Free Form Nesting module featuring the latest genetic algorithms for unparalleled packing optimization and processing speed
- Very simple to install, learn, and use
- Exceptionally reliable